My neck would be killing me

PostCode

Major contributor!
I just took this image about 2 minutes before posting it here. If I slept like this I think my neck would break. How is the hell can a cat do this and be comfortable? Just looking at him sleep like this makes my neck hurt.

ouch!

it's probably because cats are evil... some pact with the devil means they don't break their necks.

it'd explain the nine lives thing as well

Chopper does that too:eek: He also sleeps completely under the covers ALL night.?(

my dog and cat both do that too,
and so do all the children, when they're not sleeping with their heads hanging upside down off the bed, that is :retard:

Our seven year old used to do that. I can remember when he was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at the table for lunch. He was like 4 or 5 then.

He was doing some serious whiplash action until he finally fell asleep with his forehead buried in the sandwich. I had to go and to the garage and calm down I was laughing so hard. I didn't wanna embarass the little guy. heheheh

That pic is a fake.

Quite obviously, the head of the cat lying down is buried under the armrest and the head of another, similar-looking cat is poking through the backrest. :p

Back