my newest students ...

nalani

I'm so proud of them .. we just started this week and I'm having a blast!

Attachment(s):

maisy.jpg, 43.75kb

maisy.jpg

so after all day with the high school students, I get to end my instructional day playing "Adventures with Arthur and DW" and "Maisy's Playhouse" and, my favorite, "The Land Before Time Activity Center" with the preschool kids ... dontcha just love it?

Attachment(s):

mele&kids.jpg, 46.76kb

mele&kids.jpg

You think so, justintime? I should think I'd be your worst nightmare come true ... I mean, afterall .. I am teaching a whole new generations of ..... *piano forte music fills the air* ...

APPLE MACINTOSH USERS!!!![/siz]

MMUUUUHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAA

:headbang:

Why the hell are they sitting on the floor? Have you Hawiian people not heard of chairs? :eek:

:D :D :D

(feels a bitchslap coming on)

They aren't wearing shoes either... It like chilling out at the beach indoors. Any blondes in your classes?

not macintosh users!! noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs and hides for dear life if i had one* hope the HS kids werent too much for ya. anakin its more comfy on the floor than school chairs.

Originally posted by Anakin
Why the hell are they sitting on the floor? Have you Hawiian people not heard of chairs? :eek:

:D :D :D

(feels a bitchslap coming on)

Anakin, you are soooo psychic! *BITCHSLAP* :D

we have no permanent building for our lab so I have to set it up everyday and break it down every day. We use those little Japanese tables that's used in almost every local household (I think it's a state-mandated requirement or something :D)

*gives props to Prof cause you know us too well* :D

Unc - you know us .. we don't do the "wearing shoes indoor" thing .. not even in our office .. most business offices don't have a problem with it but we don't wear them in our office and definitely not in the computer lab cause that's our hula building and it would be highly disrespectful. We had to lay down that carpet because beneath it is a $10,000 'ohia wood floor ...

alex - she's not topless, silly :p .. unc hit it right on the button ... she's wearing a kind of halter top.

Originally posted by freako104
not macintosh users!! noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs and hides for dear life if i had one*

freak, it pains me that I have to do this ... believe me, it hurts me more than it hurts you ..

*BITCHSLAP*[/siz]

:D

Back