my online photo gallery

K62

yup, title pretty says it all.. all the pictures were either taken with my Toshiba PDRm71 3.2mp cam, or scanned with my canoscan 630u..
all the outdoor pics were take in my home city of Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada, I resized the coast pictures to 800x600 to save bandwidth.. it doesnt do them justice ( I keep the full sizes tho)
the girl with me in the 2 more recent was my girlfriend of 1 year and 3 months, but we recently broke up, but stayed best friends :(

tell me what you think..

http://www.reidj.dynu.com/pictures/

ahahahha all my friends have seen it, and noone has pointed that error out :D ill change that to june :p

Holy moley K, you're a little hunk. It was kinda hard to tell in your GI Joe pics...but these pics are great! :wink2:

Sorry to hear about the gf, but don't worry, some little cutie will be along soon to snatch you right up.

there fixed :p

but the kyak and coast pictures really suck at 800x600, I host these from my home connection tho, so i try to keep them as small as possible.

thanks for checkin em out :D

Uhhh dude, come on, that's the same girl in the prom and christmas pics.. what were you thinking? Variety is the spice of life, man! :p

Back