My pre-emptive birthday thread

Jon

Seeing as I'll be here on my birthday with Emma and family, I thought I'd best start me an early birthday thread :)

:hbd: to me :D I'll have finally made it to the beginning of my second decade of being on Sunday.

:D :headbang:

Oh, and a happy pre-emptive birthday to chcr as well :headbng2:

Happy pre-emptive birthday! :D

Did you get that ring for emma in the end? I don't remember reading a conclusion to that thread...

Arris - yeah I got the ring! I had originally canned the idea, but she'd been snooping around on my machine (using skills unknown to me :eek: ) and saw the page which it was on. Naturally, being the suspicious female, she put two and two together and erm... "really really liked it" ;) :sex: :D

Ta Leslie :) It's gonna be great! Emma's dad has worked for BT (British Telecom) for 30 years, and they've hired the whole of Alton Towers out (hence the "private party" thing on their webpage) for all employees and their families who've worked for them for 30 years or nearabouts, with free entry and £15 worth of food vouchers for each person for the day! rich bastards... ;)

Arse... we're only down to half strength on the Mighty Booze Supply™

woah, with added blurriness as well... :D

Happy Birthday Jon!! :dance: :headbng2: :dance: :headbng2: :dance: :headbng2:

Nice liquor pic, although you must have already been blotto, you can't even hold the camera straight! :laugh:

Yeah, an amusement park is a very cool place to spend the day on the day after the wedding.

Congrats on that buddy!!!

Jon said:
with free entry and £15 worth of food vouchers for each person for the day! rich bastards... ;)
Well that should get you a couple of burgers... :hbd: you jammy, cheap bastard! ;) :lol:

Back