My Son's Online Picture Album™

Toolbox™

Thought you guys might want to see what I've been doing for the last week... :)

I use to send friends and family pictures through e-mail but figured this would be much better.

This online picture album shows the growth rate of my 8 month old son.

Enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Ciao,

Toolbox™

-----------------

http://www.mano.com.ph

Just... WOW. The quality of the pictures is really good and the shots are great! So many of them made me laugh. I really like how you did the bar at the top of the main page with the collage of pictures. And your wife looks great too! :)

Hey, how do you pronounce Aunt Tisha? Because my nieces and nephews call me Aunt Tiesha. They couldn't say "Tricia" when they were younger so I got a cool nickname. :)

By the way, the Seventh Month doesn't open a new window, it loads in the same window. And his green eyes are beautiful. :)

Toolbox™ said:
You guys got me laughing hysterically... :D :D :D

I'm sorry I forgot the link. Here it is:

www.mano.com.ph
Fartin around with IDE cables already, is he? ;)

Well, he's on the right track, but I'd have expected you'd be teaching him to watercool 3 gig P4's overclocked to 4.5 by now :D :D

Thanks everyone... :) Ina and I enjoy him very much. We never knew that parenting would be such a wonderful blessing. THank you also for mentioning Grandma Toots. She actually passed in March but we had been expecting it for years. My mom was sick 10 years prior to her dying just last March.

As for Aunt Tisha - its pronounced Tih-sha.

All of the pictures were taken with a digital camera. In the first two months it was a Sony DSC-F505 and since December to present, its a Sony DSC-F707. The reason I upgraded was to take pictures of Mano. Actually, now that I think about it, I only use to take pictures of him.

I also fixed the Seventh Month already. It now pops-up in a new window. Thank for pointing that out. :)

I'll update you guys when another month is up.

DOes anyone has any ideas as to what else I can do to make the site a little more interesting or colorful? I want it to be very pleasant to the eyes. :)

Toolbox! hes beautiful... :) and hes a swimmer already!!
keep the pictures comming :)
take care

Back