My Spring 2005 trip to the beach

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
From friday to wednesday (originally planned for tuesday). High humidity, warm sea, sunny weather and a temperature of 36ºC (shade, without feels like)

First day, ugh, the house we rented wasn't available because the stupid guy decided to give it to some other people, he offered the money back but as we didn't have another place, we decided to accept another house, which was somehow shitty and had no swimming pool. Whatever we got changed to the house we reserved on sunday morning, we asked him to compesate us for his lack of formality and he gave us a free night.

I did some snorkel (something I have never done) at the reef in Ixtapa's island, the fishes are impressive. They will even go through you near the coast where the water is only 15cm deep that allowed me to take some pictures and video while i was standing still.

I also did a snorkel tour over rocks, and the guy who was guiding us catched a sea star and a puffer fish to show them to us. Beautiful animals.

All in all it was a really good time, I spent little less than 250USD (including gasoline, the rent and all my meals and distractions). Needless to say now I'm what you call a brownie :D :D

Pics developing.

On our way to Ixtapa's island, 30 pesos for the boat round trip, the beach you can see in this pic is Playa Linda (Cute Beach).
attachment.php

This is what you'll see while being all lazy at the palapa in the reef side of the island.
attachment.php

Step into the sea and stand still, and soon fishes will start passing around you and between your legs, I'm surprised that fishes as big as this ones swimmed in 20cm deep waters and only about 1m off the shore.
attachment.php

At Playa Las Gatas, yet another beach that is only accesible through boat, same price 30 pesos for the round trip. The water is sooo warm there, the sea is 50cm deep and the biggest wave you'll see is has a height of 15cm.
attachment.php

Another shot of Las Gatas, you can appreciate the rocks where the waves break, explaining the extreme small waves at the shore. I did some snorkel near those rocks, the fishes are AMAZING.
attachment.php

Again at Las Gatas but at another spot far from where we were sit. Me, all red and sunburnt, my arms are brown. The beach far away is called La Ropa.
attachment.php

No topless chicks this time. I have only seen a gorgeous chick topless and a completely naked guy about 2 years ago. I don't know if it is illegal or not to be naked at the beach.

I'm pretty sure it must depend on the area. I know a few guys from work that go to Mexico beaches regularly just for that reason. Hot naked chicks.

You may hate me but we do think alike...alot
I don't hate you, I just think you're a very narrow minded individual on certain topics, otherwise I think you're an ok guy. Of course without the whole sweaty Teddy thing, I probably wouldn't speak to you. :D

that looks like a lot of fun ...
i'm in the mood to just get away too at the beach too.

*wonders if i'm too busy this weekend*

BeardofPants said:
I have.... and it was full of old people.
*begone eeevil thoughts!!

Yup same here. All that flabby nakedness nearly put me off my sangria. If your 60 with man boobs and a shrivelled acorn dick, why do they think other people want to see it?

Back