nah, nah, nah, nah, naaahhhh

nalani

I'm here holding the baby while ku'u gets reacquainted with her keyboard ... she's getting sooo chubby - the baby that is, not ku'u :D .. she keeps trying to get to my breast! :D

the baby seems to be comforted by the familiar sound of the tapping of the keyboard :D .. she fell asleep at my breast and when I stopped typing, she woke up :D

yep .. she sure is the daughter of the sick phreak of nature :D

Originally posted by kuulani
well, if you rub mine, milk will squirt out into your face :p

and if you rub mine .. well, let's just say there are only a few people who actually know what happens when you rub mine ;)

How many people out there would be jealous if I said I was at Nalani's breast? :p

Not me. I presume she has two breasts (as is the norm, I believe) in which case there would still be one breast available for "comedy honking" etc. :)

MuFu.

Speaking of milk...I seem to have run out of creamer for my coffee. Could you spare a pint, or two? :D

Originally posted by MuFu
How many people out there would be jealous if I said I was at Nalani's breast? :p

Not me. I presume she has two breasts (as is the norm, I believe) in which case there would still be one breast available for "comedy honking" etc. :)

MuFu.

Has anybody else noticed that "comedy honking" really kills foreplay?

Especially if you make *parp parp* noises and sing Circus tunes...

Back