nalani, don't be like unc ...

kuulani

Are you gonna tell everyone here "bye" before you leave? ;) Poor greenie, so left out, not having a clue to unc's whereabouts.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
yeah! where ya goin? when will you be back? will you bring me presents?

nalani

heh .. I won't be like unc ... ;)

I'm going to visit my whitey family in Texas .. gonna travel all over the largest of states and then some, going through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and back into Texas. Gonna visit some of my Mac buddies too (they're planning a Meet and Greet Birthday Party for me in Austin). Rest assured, I'll tell everyone goodbye before I leave :D

I was just telling ku'u last night that I think this'll be my last Trek Across America and we should set our sites on Canada, the Mediteranean (did I even spell that correctly?) and Europe *nod* ...

kuulani

Woo-hoo European vacation ...

So, nixy, luis, greenie, leslie, prof, steve, rob, puter tutor, ards & jan, shall we all hit it over to visit our european friends?

kuulani

Nixy said:
I like Germany!

I just heard on the news this morning that German officials were encouraging their people to go to some nudie park to attract more tourism ...

I wasn't listening very well, I heard nudie park and began daydreaming about nudie people ... :eek:

kuulani

Ah, but we have to link it to Hawaiian cultural practices somehow ...

Hmm, we could say we're spreading our aloha ;)

nalani

umm... remember .. Steve is the head money man around here .. he's the CFO or whatever the initials are for his job ... AND we can do Handwriting workshops in all these countries too ...

The Family, I'm sure, will pitch in some if we do a dissertation on "the Cultural Practices of Pacific Island Families verses the Whiteys" or something to that effect :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The Family , I'm sure, will pitch in some if we do a dissertation on "the Cultural Practices of Pacific Island Families verses the Whiteys" or something to that effect

:laugh3: :laugh5:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So do you have any Whitey family in Missouri, or are you just driving through?

nalani

no, I don't have any whitey family in MO, unless you consider Anheiser-Busch my family :headbang:

I'll be going through on my way back from Kentucky where I do infact have whitey relatives ...

wanna have a beer?