Nalani gave birth :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Their first birthdays are going to be RIGHT in the middle of the olympics...I expressly requested that they not be born between Feb 12-Feb 28. We are not impressed.

hehe, just kidding! Tell her I send my love and hugs and congrats!

chcr

Too cute for words
Tell her congrats from me and remind her that they know what causes that now. ;)

Oh, and I have no plans for the Olympics so it's just fine.

Sharky

Wow, what a coincidence - my neighbor's daughter, who is like a little sister to me, gave birth yesterday to an 8 lb. 8 oz. bouncing baby boy. She and her husband are so excited they are grinning like Cheshire cats.

Congratulations, Na! Hope you and your young-'uns are doing well. Post pics after they unwrinkle a little bit. :D

Professur

What a shame. Now she won't have that healthy glow of pregnancy .... jsut the water retention, sore tits, and bags under her eyes.

So they've got all the little bits they`re supposed to and none that they aren't?

MrBishop

What a shame. Now she won't have that healthy glow of pregnancy .... jsut the water retention, sore tits, and bags under her eyes.

So they've got all the little bits they`re supposed to and none that they aren't?
Ever the charmer, Prof.

Ho`omaika`i Ma ka hiki 'ana mai o kau keiki kâne!

Congratulation on the arrival of your boys!
I wish you a good night's sleep...you'll need it! *peepwall*

chcr

Too cute for words
Ha!

She should position them that way so she has 'before' and 'after'!

You know, I read that and thought to myself, "That's just awful."

...right after I stopped laughing.

*also patiently waiting for photographs*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I agree with Les, before and afters in lobster form would be awesome.

Bish: It's not "boys" it's one of each.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Congratulations Na! I don't have any flowery words or phrases, but I do wish you, and your new tax deductions, well...;)

kuulani

Ever the charmer, Prof.

Ho`omaika`i Ma ka hiki 'ana mai o kau keiki kâne!

Congratulation on the arrival of your boys!
I wish you a good night's sleep...you'll need it! *peepwall*

Bish!! You never fail to impress me ... were you Hawaiian in a previous life? *pictures you in a malo (loincloth)* :winkkiss:

kuulani

Hereʻs some pics Na just emailed me :D

(If you notice the thumb on the bottom of the boyʻs pic, youʻll get an idea of how tiny they are!!)