NBA Playoffs?

jw791

I'm a suns fan so I gotta hope for an upset today. Can someone call Tim Duncan and tell him the game has been cancelled?

stoudemire_030411.jpg

Called him. He said, "Who the hell is this," then hung up. I don't think I helped any. :D

Congrats JW, very cool ending huh? I'm definitely watching the Lakers/T Wolves tomorrow. I don't think the Lakers are goin all the way this year but it should be interesting watching all those games tomorrow. Between them, Inside the Actor's Studio and Six Feet Under, I'm going to be spending the day in front of the computer.

Btw, welcome. :wave:

Whoo Hoo!

I was on the phone with a friend the whole time - I pretty much wrote the whole game off but WOW! :D :headbang:

Hey, do they give an award for the "Lurchest" looking guy in the NBA? They can give it to Dirk Nowitski then retire it! :lol2:

chcr said:
BTW, I didn't see it but I heard the score. :headbang:

The score was nothing like the game. San Antonio had it won like 4 times during the course of the game.

Amare Stoudemire, who hit like 2 3-point shots the entire season hit one as time was running out in regulation.

Then in OT, spurs were up, missed some key free throws, and Stepon Marbury dodges traffic and banks a 3-point prayer off the glass to win it.

One of the best NBA finishes I've seen in years! :cool:

Anybody happen to catch the Celts game earlier? That was an awesome game!~ Pierce is definitely one of the top 5 players in the league Walker on the other hand, is a ball hog who is killing the team

I haven't watched basketball since Dr. J. was playing. 'Cept for the Globetrotters, of course. The old crew, not these yuppie wannabies.

chcr said:
Hey, do they give an award for the "Lurchest" looking guy in the NBA? They can give it to Dirk Nowitski then retire it! :lol2:

I had a discussion about this the other day, how ugly all the white guys are. What about Turkeyglue? He's got to stop coloring his hair, it's just wrong.

chcr said:
Hey, JW, they're looking pretty good.

They stole one last night. I still think the Spurs will take it, but if the Suns can somehow manage a win in the next game, they have a shot!

Back