Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Believe 0bama is a Muslim

Cerise

More Americans believed Obama is a Muslim and fewer believed he is a Christian this year than last year.

“Eleven percent [of those saying Obama is a Muslim] said they learned it from Obama’s behavior and words.”

* His biological father was a Muslim.
* His stepfather was a Muslim.
* As a child Barry was enrolled in school as a Muslim in Jakarta Indonesia.
* Barack Hussein 0bama's first and middle names are Arabic Muslim names.
* 0bama recited the Muslim call to prayer, which includes a vow of fidelity to Islam, in flawless Arabic on a radio program. - Nikolos Kristoff, NYTs
* On that same program he said "I think the call to evening prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on earth."
* 0bama belonged to Rev. Wright's (a former Muslim) church for twenty years. Many congregants are Muslims.
* 0bama said that the U.S. is "the largest Muslim country in the world."
* 0bama holds Muslim celebrations in the WH but canceled the National Day of Prayer.
* 0bama does not give gifts on Christmas.
* 0bama doesn't celebrate his birthday.
* 0bama falsely attributes Muslim participation in the founding of America.
* 0bama required that the cross and other Christian symbols be covered when he gave a speech at Notre Dame.
* 0bama's first major speech in office was a "Muslim outreach" speech in Cairo Egypt.
* 0bama gave strong support to the Cordoba House community center and mosque to be built at the Ground Zero site of Sep. 11, 2001 at a dinner celebrating the day's end of the first day of Ramadan at the WH.
* 0bama tasked NASA with a mission of "Muslim outreach."
* 0bama referred to his faith as "my Muslim faith"
* 0bama belonged to Rev. Wright's (a former Muslim) church for twenty years. Many congregants are Muslims.
* 0bama said that the U.S. is "the largest Muslim country in the world."
* 0bama holds Muslim celebrations in the WH but canceled the National Day of Prayer.
* 0bama does not give gifts on Christmas.
* 0bama doesn't celebrate his birthday.
* 0bama falsely attributes Muslim participation in the founding of America.
* 0bama required that the cross and other Christian symbols be covered when he gave a speech at Notre Dame.
* 0bama's first major speech in office was a "Muslim outreach" speech in Cairo Egypt.
* 0bama gave strong support to the Cordoba House community center and mosque to be built at the Ground Zero site of Sep. 11, 2001 at a dinner celebrating the day's end of the first day of Ramadan at the WH.
* 0bama tasked NASA with a mission of "Muslim outreach."
* 0bama referred to his faith as "my Muslim faith" in an interview with George Stephanopolous.
* Barack Obama Mocks And Makes Fun Of The Bible (video 2:09)
* Obama: " We are no longer a Christian nation . . . " (video 1:27)

I'll assume he is a (lapsed & confused) Christian, since that is his claim However, damn near every stance he takes upholds the Muslim faith &/or ignores the Christian faith.

He mumbled something about his M00sey faith during an interview at one point.

It's clear that there is a huge influence and he has some degree of allegiance to the faith of Islam. (much more than Christianity)

If his actions mean more than his words, I'm suspect real intentions. After all one of the tenets of the religion is to lie to the infidels with aims of advancing an Islamic world. -- Islam and Scientology share many concepts in this regard.

well, we know he certainly isn't above lying, so him Saying he's Christian means nothing.
His actions bear otherwise.

"You will know them by their works"

Back