Need Help - Everyone Register And Post Anything

Toolbox™

Post anything as long as it doesn't involve sex or violence: It's to test the system. :)

-------------------​

Hi Guys.

I've been working on another site and I've just installed vBulletin but have been having some problems posting. In vBulletin, you can set a minimum number of characters for each post and even if I've set it to "1", sometimes, vBulletin gives me an error stating tht my message is too short even if I've set typed a message that's more than 100 characters.

I've asked one friend to check it out and he has no problems. I'm trying to figure out if this is my problem from my account or chould it just happen to anyone?

So the favor I ask is if as many of you can please, register and post messgae of whatever kind and whatever size with and without images, testing all of vBulletin's capabilities and looking for flaws in the way I installed it.

I know this is a big favor to ask since it will require a little bit of time but I really need to get this working and if you guys can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Also, if any of you are professional vBulletin installers, please let me know so you can check my work on the back-end, I will give you administrative access.

Thanks so much everyone.

The site is www.philippinetaekwondo.net/forum

Toolbox™

Also try and post in all of the forums... collectively. :) Not one post in each forum but if one has posted in a specific forum, post in another one. If you feel like posting in all of the forums, even better.

Thanks so much again. :)