Need help

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
you ever look at the bottom of a paost, and see that thing that says, "veiw similair posts" and you click on one, and it's fasinating, and you have something to say.....

how do you stop yourself from bumping up something from 6 months ago, I mean my trigger finger is twitching here....

oh the pressure

You either bump it or you don't...if you bump it be prepared for someone to say "Why is this bumped?" but sometimes bumping things cause good conversations to start up again.

I love to hash-up old stuff when I have something to say on it. :D
IMHO, It does help though if it's like a year to the day or something, and you
bring it back, to put some thing at the top of the new post
saying "I dug this up because...". or something along those lines.
If people don't notice the year, it can get confusing.;)

Yes...PLEASE..If you bump, make it known...I've been baffled a few times by bumped threads that I didn't realize were bumped...it can give you the look and feel of an idiot when you reply unknowingly. :D

"soup sandwich" is a navy(...or other branch) term for a fuck up or someone that just doesn't fit the military groove....i was called a soup sandwich countless times for the latter reason :D

Squiggy said:
Yes...PLEASE..If you bump, make it known...I've been baffled a few times by bumped threads that I didn't realize were bumped...it can give you the look and feel of an idiot when you reply unknowingly. :D

Look for the little clock that appears on old threads.

sometimes if i'm bored i'll have a look at what the spiders are reading....i've bumped a few myself.

tonks said:
"soup sandwich" is a navy(...or other branch) term for a fuck up or someone that just doesn't fit the military groove....i was called a soup sandwich countless times for the latter reason :D

The AF uses that, too, but the phrase goes "You could fuck up a soup sandwich". :shrug: Goes along the same lines as 'screw up a wet dream'...

Back