New Jersey

chcr

Too cute for words
So, here I am, probably less than ten miles from Altron, and I don't think I'm gonna get to see him. BTW, I can highly recommend a few summer days in Deep Creek Lake, MD. It got in the eighties once. Anyway, hi all, bye for now.

So, here I am, probably less than ten miles from Altron, and I don't think I'm gonna get to see him. BTW, I can highly recommend a few summer days in Deep Creek Lake, MD. It got in the eighties once. Anyway, hi all, bye for now.

You should go to the Circuit City (that's the right store right??)

Just look for a land based aircraft carrier with Christmas lights all over it and a driver with puppy love. Can't be too many of them around.

Where are you in Jersey, closer to NYC or Philly? I am right accross the river from NYC, but I wouldn't recommend coming up here. The rain screwed up traffic something awful.

Where are you in Jersey, closer to NYC or Philly? I am right accross the river from NYC, but I wouldn't recommend coming up here. The rain screwed up traffic something awful.

Actually, I was in Ogdensburg today which is actually northwest of NYC today. I'm staying near Philly though.

... BTW, I can highly recommend a few summer days in Deep Creek Lake, MD. It got in the eighties once.

I'll be spending a few days there in October. Doubt it will be in the eighties. But it's cheaper then.

I'll be spending a few days there in October. Doubt it will be in the eighties. But it's cheaper then.

Only till the snow starts to fly. Then it's a ski resort. Be sure to check out the kayaking/rafting venue. It'll probably be closed by then, but it's pretty cool and it's right at the top of a mountain.

Now that I think about it, I don't even know where in the state it is...and I'm a resident.

(I'm going there with my wife's family. It's a thing they do not quite every year. My wife's mother, aunt, and uncle (those three people being siblings), and each of their children and their families, including my wife's sister and hers. Two or three houses on the lake have been rented.)

Now that I think about it, I don't even know where in the state it is...and I'm a resident.

(I'm going there with my wife's family. It's a thing they do not quite every year. My wife's mother, aunt, and uncle (those three people being siblings), and each of their children and their families, including my wife's sister and hers. Two or three houses on the lake have been rented.)

Pawn Run Bar on Boy Scout Road. Ask for Booboo. Buy him a beer. Have a steak. He's my brother.

The title of this thread has reminded me of something a teacher once told me as a joke...or perhaps not:
What's the best view of New Jersey? The one in your rear-view mirror as you cross the state line.

Never been to Jersey but some say I haven't missed much. I guess I'd have to go there to find out. I do know there are more people in that state per square mile than any other in the United States. Not a selling point in my book!

Back