NEW THANK YOU THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suggestion. Why not have remove all replies after Shadow thanked Renegade and open the thread again?

Squiggy said:
I need a translation.... ...Is that the same as AM HERE?
I don't think so. AM HERE is first person. YOU AREA LL STUPIDS appears to be thrird person or a place.

I don't care if they edit or don't edit. I'm saying that is a to keep the thread as it was intended by Renegade.

ok, i spoiled Renegade's thread in which he was trying to thank everybody. the question is: is that bad enough to give me the boot? if i'm gonna get banned for that then i don't want to be here and will go voluntarily.

Did anyone even suggest you get banned other than yourself?

Geeeezzz. :rolleyes:

Well, perhaps if you quit expecting it, and saying it, others wouldn't think it too.

i couldn't reply because he locked the thread again

since things are getting tense, i'm gonna take off

no point in saying what i think because the thread is locked and it's not open for discussion

actually i never unlocked it. as an admin i have the rights to post in a locked thread. And your right there isnt anything you should say to defend such an anal self absorbed comment like you did. In the end the site is here because i bought the name and got a host. The only affiliation between here and HWC is the members. Internet.com does not acknowledge us as an affiliate or help to pay the bills to upgrade and host the site. Myself and the donations from members do that.
If you would think before you go running your mouth off about the past it wouldnt be "getting tense" as you put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back