New wheels for the truck

Kruz

Took awhile but I finally got ahold of some wheels and tires... Chrome 17" ram wheels and Goodyear wrangler tires (p265\70\17) someone traded then in on a set of 20" wheels.. and I got them for 300 bucks. :)
Took her in this morning and for her first oil change and did the tires while I was there also.
next are chrome side steps (got a lead on a set taken off a new truck still on the lot)

Old wheels.......................

old.jpg

New wheels and window tinting.......

new.jpg

Wait... I have it....

He needs transparent compound tires filled with that 70's wave machine stuff. It would be too effing cool.

731059_lg-745760.jpg

Hey man! The Lexus needs that! It would totally set off the dashboard hula girl and the Falcons cling!

I should drive down to GA slap you for even joking about that!

Apparently us Canadians are the only ones on this board offended by the thought of taking the pick-up out of a pick-up truck!!

ke-rist you Cannukians are a touchy lot in the heat of summer. We need the winter back. It makes you more docile and sociable.

ke-rist you Cannukians are a touchy lot in the heat of summer. We need the winter back. It makes you more docile and sociable.

Sorry I forgot the obligatory "I'm just teasing" smilie at the end of my last post :p

Cool.. then you don't mind if we put some spinners on that bad boy after all.

But that may not be possible since the last one just died.

OK, got the side steps on Saturday. got a work order that stated "remove chrome side steps per customer request" on one of the new trucks on the lot.
once we remove something... its ours!:beardbng:

truck4.jpg

Cool.. then you don't mind if we put some spinners on that bad boy after all.

But that may not be possible since the last one just died.

Spinners and fancy rims don't take the ability to work away from a truck...it's the lowered that gets me all up in arms.

Back