New windows don't open anymore

AlladinSane

Every time I click on a link that opens a new window it will not work. :retard: Have this happened to someone ever? I can't give karma anymore :retard:

Maybe a popup blocker as rose said? The usual bypass button on such are shift or ctrl, try holding that down and clicking the link.

It's working now, an application called shchost had stopped caused a critical error and stopped running some instants before. I thought it could be that but changed my mind because I restarted Win2k twice and it still didn't work. It seems that I needed to shut it off and startr again :shrug:

If you can't download the patches to repair it then PM me and I'll mail them over for you as zip files.

What OS are you using?

Don't think it does, hes prolly not up now anyhow. I can email it to him if he wants :), seeing as hes on dialup it would seem, don't wanna flood him with that :D

damn the site email wont let me do so.

Whats the best way of getting this to him?

Chaces are that he can't download it himself coz the worm has been altered to prevent this from happening.

Ah, nevermind. I read Symantec's response in Justin's post I need to patch it before running FixBlast... :retard: will do this tonight...

Back