Newt

Which of course would have made Gingrich a hypocrite... had Clinton's extracurricular activities been the issue. But Clinton was asked about those activities in court under oath in a sexual harassment trial, and lied under oath. That's what he was impeached over.

Which of course would have made Gingrich a hypocrite... had Clinton's extracurricular activities been the issue. But Clinton was asked about those activities in court under oath in a sexual harassment trial, and lied under oath. That's what he was impeached over.

Which, while true, in no way alters the fact that Newt is scum of the worst sort.

Well, there's scum, and there's lying scum.

I ain't too sure one's much better than the other to be honest. I also ain't too sure that any candidate from either party is worth shooting. Anyone capable of doing the job is too damn smart to want it.

Sharky in '08 anyone? He'd get my vote so far.

Yeah, our Sharkey. Wiser by far than any candidate currently stumping. And he could play hell on a terrorist...one bite and it's over!

Newt paid for his indescretions. If only the left could say the same for their choices.

ah... if only life were so easy - just whip out the ol' credit card and call wipe-away!

In a rush? Call swipe-away! Indescretions wiped while u wait. A 3% charge may apply to certain cards.

Well hell, if there were rumors then of course he's paid in full. Give the man a break already.

Back