Nickelback - All the Right Reasons

nalani

Who's got it? Who's heard it? Whatcha think?

Personally, it's basic Nickelback, great melodies .. great harmonies ... great lyrics ... "Photograph" is kinda nostalgic and touching ... makes you feel like you're looking at pictures with him ... "Far Away" is an instant favorite (but it is a ballad and i'm a girl so that goes without saying) ... "If Everyone Cared" should be the poster song for the Red Cross, but I like it ... the album is great, love it ... but for some reason, I am still 'wanting'.. maybe I expect too much? I don't know ..

What do you think?

i bought their first CD. wasnt terribly impressed. they are ok, i'd listen to them on the radio, but i doubt i'll go buy another of their CD's

I like Nickelback. I hardly ever buy CDs anymore though, just songs. The only song I downloaded was Photograph.

Nickelback?....

Another wonderful Canadian gift given to us....

damn Canadians.....couldn't they just give us another shitty fruitcake instead of Nickelback.

Though we do thank you for Nelly Furtado.

I will listen to them on the radio. I dont plan to buy their CDs since they are allright but nothing special IMO

I just picked up their last CD for $11,I'll most likely pick up their new one ,because its a reasonable $13.I guess the record company has realized they needed to bring the price back to reality what with all the online music sources nowdays.

Canada recently has given the world Arcade Fire, Wolf Parade, Godspeed! You Black Emporer, The Dears, Shania Twain, Death From Above 1979 amongst others, so I can forgive them Nickelback.

The Spiderman song was fantastic, but other than that Nickelback are the very middlest of the middle of the road.

Back