Niiice...

its a country of its own. There is only one other state in which it is as hard to sell anything.
We ship product there but its a pain in the ass. always some whiner complaining about a screw or something that in maybe 2000 years could cause enough rust to give you indigestion.
And he may have a republican moniker but ive yet to see a true republican politician out of cali.

samcurry said:
he may have a republican moniker but ive yet to see a true republican politician out of cali.
That;s funny, a GOP guy gets caught with his pants down taking bribes from defense contractors and he's just not a *true* republican.

Hey, at least when he got caught, he is now trying to do the right thing.
(instead of lying, and continuing to proclaim innocents)

(R) & (D) are parties & mean little. We tend to side with one more than the other, usually, but it reall ycomes down to the core beliefs. Conservative or liberal (a moderate is a lib with a conscience), that's where the heart lays.

wow flav thats all you picked out of my reply? I figured youd have more to say about your own country.
And yes, i can say im a dem but i dont have all the true beliefs of a true dem. I only agree with enough to say im one.
Plus he is a politician and i truely believe they all lie. no matter which crowd they claim to be in.There isnt a one in it truely for the people, they are in it for the self glory they think they need.

Back