NIN "With Teeth"

Inkara1

Nine Inch Nails has a new album coming out: "With Teeth." I'm listening to the album right now (they've got a download at myspace of all places) and so far it's pretty good. There are a few places in San Luis Obispo that sell vinyl and I'll be calling them in the morning to see if they'll have "With Teeth" on vinyl. I refuse to buy NIN on CD. If I can get it, I'll be driving down to SLO on Tuesday morning to pick it up (luckily I don't have to be at work until 12:30).

I only heard The HAnd that Feeds. Liked it more than anything off of the Fragile but it doesnt compare to the old stuff

Well, one record shop only got one copy and sold it before I got there, and the other one never even got shipped any. But all was not lost; as a consolation prize I was able to pick up Master of Puppets on vinyl. Any day you can pick up Metallica on vinyl is a good day.

I ordered With Teeth from acousticsounds.com and hopefully it'll be here before too long.

i had it off bittorent a week before it came out. it's ok. not trent's best work, but i will support him and buy the album at my earliest monetary convenience

i've only had time to listen to it once through so far and even then i was distracted while it was playing. what i remember of it sounded decent. i'll have to give it another listen this week.

Inkara1 said:
Nine Inch Nails has a new album coming out: "With Teeth." I'm listening to the album right now (they've got a download at myspace of all places) and so far it's pretty good.
Linky?

--
Nevermind, found it. :D

Back