nix!

tonksy

thank you for my splendiforous flag patch to adhere to my canada bottle cap box! :D

and BTW, marlowe's been driving us nuts with that card ;)

IDLEchild said:
Ok...what the hell are you talking about?

Im so lost.
nixy mailed me a canadian flag to put on my box of canadian bottle caps. she put it inside a musical christmas card and my 4 year old adores it. we are thankful for both.

tonksy said:
nixy mailed me a canadian flag to put on my box of canadian bottle caps. she put it inside a musical christmas card and my 4 year old adores it. we are thankful for both.

heheh no problemo!!

I like muscial cards :D

It was quite an adventure writing inside it while in the post office though...everyone kept looking at me whenever I'd accidentally open it far enough for the music to play :D

Nixy said:
heheh no problemo!!

I like muscial cards :D

It was quite an adventure writing inside it while in the post office though...everyone kept looking at me whenever I'd accidentally open it far enough for the music to play :D
:D i bet.

Ink, that would require you giving out your home address. Are you really sure you want people here knowing where to send the tomatos?

Professur said:
Ink, that would require you giving out your home address. Are you really sure you want people here knowing where to send the tomatos?
Just PM me. I'd rather get the tomatoes in the mail, since I can check the box before I open it, instead of getting whacked in the back of the head when I least expect it.

Back