Nixy, I thought of you last night ...

kuulani

while watching "50 First Dates" :D

Did you see this movie? There's a part in the beginning where Adam Sandler slaps his coworker in the face with a fish :trout:

:lol:

nixy popped into my mind as soon as i saw it ... everyone around me must've been wondering why i liked that scene so much :trout:

hehehehe

No, I haven't seen it yet...I wanna see it though. I have "Intolerable Cruelty" (which I bought on the weekend) to watch tonight and "Lara Croft and the Cradle of Life" to watch tomorrow night (which the bf rented on the weekend for us and we never finished). I'll be watching both those alone as he works nights but I'll have to see what I can do about convincing him to watch "50 First Dates" next weekend...he expressed a small interest in it when we were at the video store last time.

My first thought was that you thought of me cause I was going on so many damn first dates for awhile...so many jerks...hehehe

I just have to point out to those who seen it, Rob Schneider's character is supposed to be local and his attempt at talking like one is pitiful ... that is NOT how we talk :D

Back