no greater feeling

BlurOfSerenity

there's no greater feeling, for me, at least, than looking in the mirror in my underthings, and thinking, "GOD! i'm HOTT!"
because by a seeming lot of people's standards, i'm pretty fat.
but over the past year or so, slowly, i am realising more and more that those fucktards dont matter. i am beautiful. stunning, i'll even go so far as to say. and, if to no one else, then, to myself.
it's not vanity, it's self esteem :)

Yep... I do it sometimes too. I look in the mirror, suck in the old gut, puff out the chest, and say, "hot damn, I'm good lookin'!!" :lol:

[Stewart Smiley]Because, doggonit...you're good enough...you're smart enough...and ....people like you.....[/Stewart Smiley}

i look in the mirror after i shower and thank god its steamed up so i can't see the woeful physique and car crash looks :D

ash r said:
there's no greater feeling, for me, at least, than looking in the mirror in my underthings, and thinking, "GOD! i'm HOTT!"
because by a seeming lot of people's standards, i'm pretty fat.
but over the past year or so, slowly, i am realising more and more that those fucktards dont matter. i am beautiful. stunning, i'll even go so far as to say. and, if to no one else, then, to myself.
it's not vanity, it's self esteem :)

I was convinced I was ugly and disgusting until I was persuaded to "life" model by a friend. It was a real eye-opener and showed me that what one person may think ugly is beautiful to someone else - many life artists seem to prefer drawing curves as opposed to anglular shapes. Gradually I came to realise that it's not outward appearence that counts and if others can't see beyond the mask then they aren't worth bothering with.

i dont do that myself. i dont have the stomach for it. i see myself as fat and ugly though noone seems to agree with me for some odd reason. and yes ash your a hottie anyone coulda told ya that ;)

ash r said:

I thought all your underthings kept disintegrating...
Maybe its the extreme temperatures that they are subjected to??? ;)

Back