no high fructose corn syrup

kuulani

fuze_a2.gif

so, i bought this drink for the first time, it's pretty good. and i notice the label says "no high fructose corn syrup"

ingredients: filtered water, crystalline fructose, orange juice concentrate, mango puree, passion fruit juice concentrate, citric acid, pectin, natural flavor, ascorbic acid (c), siberian ginseng and guarana extracts, natural color, niacin (b3), cyanacobalamin (b12).

so, unc, is this good for you? :D

I've been reacting to high hell of of supposedly kosher coca cola. Apparently corn syrup of some form is back on the menu... so no more coke for me.

unclehobart said:
I've been reacting to high hell of of supposedly kosher coca cola. Apparently corn syrup of some form is back on the menu... so no more coke for me.

check the TRUE kosher places (don't know if there is a large jewish orthidox community in Atlanta) they would have tons of stuff made with out corn, or corn by-products, including cola, and other stuff made with potato syrop.

Brand names like coke will flock to to the reform jewish dietery laws allowing corn syrop, to save their budgets

There is a local brand called Red Rock that has always been made from cane sugar... and in bottles... so I have a bypass already in place.

I've already stocked on lots of Manischewitz Matzoh as it is the only 'cracker' that I can eat. They make for good ham and cheese toastings... if you can forgive my double non-kosher treatment of them.

unclehobart said:
There is a local brand called Red Rock that has always been made from cane sugar... and in bottles... so I have a bypass already in place.

I've already stocked on lots of Manischewitz Matzoh as it is the only 'cracker' that I can eat. They make for good ham and cheese toastings... if you can forgive my double non-kosher treatment of them.

OMG!! the sacralige!!

the horror

that is truly disgsusting!!

I'm offended!

wasting good ham and cheese on a peice of crappy matzah

;)

god I hate matzah, but matzah balls are great

unclehobart said:
Turned out to be me in the first day of yet another cold. Passover coke is still sugar ... or at least the orthodox union claims it still to be on the level.

Back