No Jail Time for Florida Teacher in Sex Case

Professur

I wanna molest a 12 year old girl and marry her too. Hell, by then, the marriage laws should be sufficiently fucked up that I'll be able to marry our boy and girl children too.

Professur

flavio said:
Accepting the plea deal is the prosecutors fault right?

Accepting, or allowing? Personally, IMHO, the prosecutor just validated the actions of the molester, as did the victim's parents.

To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," Lafave's attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said in July of the possibility of jail time. "I'm not sure she would survive."

This single quote says it all for me.

Winky

Thang is
ya just can't rape a guy guy

unless it is up the poop chute

and she lacked the 'equipment' for that

so i say

she should go free

and cum over and do me!

debra-lafave.jpg

Professur

Winky said:
Thang is
ya just can't rape a guy guy

unless it is up the poop chute

I dare say I can dispute that. I know of at least one woman (that I'm still in contact with) who could make it nearly impossible to remain flacid.

Winky

then yer a 'willin' partner heh heh heh

"honey how dare you become aroused when you look at her?"

"Dear I ain't dead yet!"

flavio

Banned
Professur said:
Accepting, or allowing? Personally, IMHO, the prosecutor just validated the actions of the molester, as did the victim's parents.
Yeah, if you have a strong case why accept a plea deal? Seems like they had a strong case.

Then again, if a teacher looking like this wanted to have sex with me when I was 15 I wouldn't have complained....

0_21_071805_DebraLafave3.jpg

catocom

flavio said:
Then again, if a teacher looking like this wanted to have sex with me when I was 15 I wouldn't have complained....
The kid was 14.
So if she looks like a dog, she gets 15 years, but if she's a looker, she goes free? :confused:

BTW at that age, it didn't take much to get me aroused, and it didn't just go away.

catocom

Oh, and BTW, if it were the other way around, it wouldn't matter if it was consensual or not.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
cat said:
flavio said:

The kid was 14.
So if she looks like a dog, she gets 15 years, but if she's a looker, she goes free?

BTW at that age, it didn't take much to get me aroused, and it didn't just go away.

So this is the champion of equality...Perhaps it's his true colors coming through...

flavio

Banned
catocom said:
The kid was 14.
So if she looks like a dog, she gets 15 years, but if she's a looker, she goes free? :confused:
No, I'm certainly not saying she should go free. It's her responsibility not the kids.

I'm just saying had I been the kid I wouldn't have complained. Also, the outrage of my parents and the whole court case probably would have screwed me up more than getting laid by the hottie.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
Yeah, if you have a strong case why accept a plea deal? Seems like they had a strong case.

Lawyers are lazy bums. Plea deals are offered to keep the DAs successful prosecution numbers up. They're accepted because defense attorneys don't want to work.

Am I reading this thread correctly flavio? Are you actually defending this woman?

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
Am I reading this thread correctly flavio? Are you actually defending this woman?
If saying "No, I'm certainly not saying she should go free. It's her responsibility not the kids" is defending her.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I asked a straight forward question. Is it possible to answer it in a straight forward way?

flavio

Banned
I thought is was pretty straightforward.

No, I'm not defending her. I don't even think she deserves the plea deal. Better?

I was just putting myself in the kids shoes...err somewhere for a minute.