No ku'u! don't do it!!!

nalani

I see you at the Real World .. don't do it!!!!! You'll get stuck there like the rest of them!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

Nurse: Doctor, we lost another one.
Doctor: What for?
Nurse: The Real World, sir.
Doctor: DAMN!

Na, I started a thread there you might want to read. I'm hoping it's taken for what it is and isn't turned into an argument but I know that's the rules of the forum. :D

I actually followed ku'u there ... that has to be the most interesting and non-biased thing I have ever read in regard to the situation in Iraq ... thank you so much, greenie, for posting it. I hope it doesn't turn in to an arguement either ... :)

greenfreak said:
I'm hoping it's taken for what it is and isn't turned into an argument but I know that's the rules of the forum.
it's a rule that you have to argue in there? :D

Yes, didntcha know? :D

Na, you're welcome. There were some good things and bad things... But it was just fact, not too much opinion. She probably can't afford to have much of an opinion or emotion doing what she does. I can't wait to see her pictures. I'll post them if she emails them on the newsletter.

* reaching up from the heated bowels of RW*

Come Ku'u, it's just a small step & it feels soooooo good. You tell them what the story really is. Jump, it's not far. muahahahahahahahahhahaha

fp%20dragon.JPG

True, I find myself looking in there just to see what the fuss is all about. I mean, really, you can't sustain a forum on simply links to articles and pissing fights about the validity of those articles, right? Or can you? :hmm:

I mean, really, you can't sustain a forum on simply links to articles and pissing fights about the validity of those articles, right? Or can you?
You probably can, but what fun would that be?

Back