No more crap from the Brits

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Acting all high & mighty and making fun of Ameicans for our fascination with movie stars must now end. I didn't even know who this guy is & you folks have a friggin' love affair with him. :brush:

Gallery To Display 'Video Portrait' Of Beckham Sleeping
Hour-Long Piece Focuses On English Soccer Star's Chiseled Face

POSTED: 5:36 p.m. EDT April 26, 2004
UPDATED: 5:40 p.m. EDT April 26, 2004

LONDON -- David Beckham is not only a crowd-pleaser on the soccer field -- he's apparently also one in bed.

A gallery in London is going to display an hour-long "video portrait" of Beckham sleeping after a soccer game with his team, Spanish club Real Madrid.

The National Portrait Gallery's director said the video is "intriguing and intimate."

The artist said she wanted to make an original portrait of him but found it difficult because Beckham is so often photographed. So she decided to film Beckham while he slept.

Her piece focuses on the star's chiseled face as he lies on his side. His head rests on one hand, while the other curls beneath his chin.

Beckham's good looks, fashion savvy and soccer skills have kept him in the public eye. But he's been out and about more lately since allegations this month that he cheated on his wife, ex-Spice Girl Victoria.

I read the word artist in there, Gonz. That voids the entire text of any relevance to the real world. Not to mention that he doesn't even play for an english team.

we aren't that mad into our football stars enough to make them governor, or president for that matter. until that day comes i think we'll stay with being high and mighty ;) :D

Back