No Pressure 10:10

From the video description HERE:

UPDATE:

VICTORY!
Just now, the following apology was posted by 10:10 on their website:

"Sorry.
Today we put up a mini-movie about 10:10 and climate change called "No Pressure".
With Climate Change becoming increasingly threatening, and decreasingly talked about in the media, we wanted to find a way to bring this critical issue back into the headlines whilst making people laugh. We were therefore delighted when Britain's leading comedy writer, Richard Curtis - writer of Blackadder, Four Weddings, Notting Hill and many others - agreed to write a short film for the 10:10 campaign. Many people found the resulting film extremely funny, but unfortunately some didn't and we sincerely apologise to anybody we have offended.
As a result of these concerns we've taken it off our website. We won't be making any attempt to censor or remove other versions currently in circulation on the internet.
[...]
At 10:10 we're all about trying new and creative ways of getting people to take action on climate change. Unfortunately in this instance we missed the mark. Oh well, we live and learn."

I would like to thank everybody who made 10:10 apologize through his own initiative on the internet. We have made them back down and recognize their mistakes.
The movie is staying up as a reminder; watch it at your own risk.

Note: THUMBS UP so that their SHAME may be more visible, even though you disagree with the proto-nazis who made this movie!

This ridiculous, shameful movie, in which activists of the 10:10 climate change campaign fantasize about blowing up dissenters, was uploaded and recently CENSORED, after they realized what a massive cock-up it had been.

Flooded by negative comments and thumbs down, the eco-fascists were forced to make their violent, disgusting video private.

See for yourselves: in this video, people who do not support their carbon-reduction strategy are blown up in a gory, bloody explosion. If the same kind of video had been made about blowing up atheists, agnostics, christians, jews, muslims, whites, blacks, asians, homosexuals, left-wingers or right-wingers, it would have been met with understandable disgust; this video is a shameful display of DOUBLE STANDARDS.

I have REUPLOADED this video in order to comply with what I told them in one of my comments -- I told them that I would re-post this video if they ever tried to hide it (which they have) so that their SHAME may live on forever.

Comrade Morshu, signing out.

yeah but if there was a video of liberals exploding y'all would be jizzing in your pants. shit i would too if there were of the kneejerk-whiner variety. in fact i'd laugh at any variety of kneejerk-whiner being 'sploded.

Back