No wonder we don't have money...

GrandCaravanSE

I know it is not a lot but I was talking to my friend the other day to see if he could bring some stuff to "Gamestop" for the COD5 tournament on Friday. as in stuff I mean army flyers. well when he came to my house he had 5 full boxed of stuff. he had 5 boxes full of pens, pencils, lanyards, bags, shirts, he even had 5 life size cardboard cut out of soldiers. well if our country is in debt, why in the world would they give him all this stuff for on small event. oh yea the pens are not cheap, they are metal, with the refillable ink.

tax writeoffs. its called marketing. think thats bad look around the office next time you see a doctor. pharacutical companies supply everything you can think of

tax writeoffs. its called marketing. think thats bad look around the office next time you see a doctor. pharacutical companies supply everything you can think of

yes well he had a crap load of stuff and everybody there is never going to join the army(they were all fat gamers) so it is kinda a waste of money even if the tax payers don't pay for it.

Back