nobody loves me ... everybody hates me

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
... I'd rather eat a worm...

1858.jpg

484427CARGR060601.jpg

- You're a genocider, you're a murderer mister danger; you're an alcoholic mister danger; you're cynical mister danger; you're immoral mister danger.

- Yeah, very funny, I don't speak spanish, fill the tank boy

The interesting thing is that Bush actually does speak Spanish... some say he speaks better Spanish than English.

The Venezuelan embassy has already sent a letter to the newspaper who published the first cartoon. Apparently they find it is an offense to their president, flag and people.

The cartoonist replied: Tell your little gentleman president he can keep waiting for an apology. Last week Chavez called our president little gentleman with that insulting tone you all know he has. However, Calderón found it funny and dimished all importance.

Second cartoon is a critique to how Chavez loves to insult Bush and the Evil Empire, but fails to recognize that the US is their main oil buyer.

I understoof the second but missed the first...poor Hugo, he may have to steal some more capitalist built goodies.

but missed the first...

Take a look at the worm too, it says RCTV, Chavez plans to remove their network license because they don't seem to comply with his idea of freedom of speech (i.e. agree with him).

Now take a look at the flag (bunch of svastikas), since he now has "special powers" to rule the country he might as well be a dictator.

Where is the UN? El Presidente Chavez can't be follwing UN directives.

The interesting thing is that Bush actually does speak Spanish... some say he speaks better Spanish than English.

not so sure he's really all that fluent. how fluent to you have to be to tell your domestic servants you want more cheetos... or booze?

mas cheetos, fuckers! mach schnell!

He'll give parts of speeches in Spanish sometimes... ever watch Jay Leno? Sometimes he'll show Bush speaking great Spanish and then terrible English.

Back