NOOOoooooooo!

Raven

Annoying SOB
I thought I had managed to get through....

All cheese must be immediately returned to the OTCentral.com office upon arrival. Cheese is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Cheese Justice Enforcement Agency and shall never be owned, sold, distributed, or eaten by anyone without prior written permission. All traffic moving through OTCentral.com that we find suspicious of smuggling cheese will be intercepted and dealt with severely.

For your own good, let's hope he doesn't :rolleyes:

you know, is not like you should praise him, but at least show a little respect for him, 'cause he does a lot of good job for this board.

Im sorry I guess I shoul have put a j/k in there shouldnt I. I was only messing about and if any offence is caused may it rain stilton and pissed on cornflakes on me for the next week.

fury is the best board keeper upper and the best lord of cheese EVER! all must bow before him!

I SAID BOW!

:D

Tampon too tight? I have never heard of that one before. I have heard of it being in the wrong end, but how is it too tight???

steweygrrrr said:
Im sorry I guess I shoul have put a j/k in there shouldnt I. I was only messing about and if any offence is caused may it rain stilton and pissed on cornflakes on me for the next week.
No worries. You're still fine... [tiny=1]for now[/tiny]

:beerbang:

I did but the bedamned thing keeps going lower case. It did it in a quote too in another thread (with a teehee included to show that I was messing about) but went lowercase too

OH GOOD LORD! He wrote something in the code to make it go lowercase!!!

<---Didn't know the code for the beerbanger and was using Quickreply cause she's addicted to quickreply (so much so that I have been using this style since it was created and just now when I needed a regualr reply box I couldn't find a "Post Reply" button)

Back