Not in any lifetime

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
(CBS) NEW YORK We've been dealing with the pocket-emptying effects of rising gas prices, new electric rates, and an increase in cab fare, but how would you feel about breaking the bank all for...a pizza? Now you can find out thanks to Manhattan restauranteur Nino Selimaj, who has apparently brought from the heavens a real "pie in the sky" with his new $1,000 pizza.

Yep, that'll be $1,000 please.

The pizza will be added to the menu at "Nino's Bellisima," one of Selimaj's six restaurants in the city. Forget traditional cheese and pizza sauce, the record-priced pie will be topped with creme fraiche, chives, eight ounces of four different kinds of Petrossian caviar, four ounces of thinly sliced Maine lobster tail, salmon roe, and a little bit of spice with wasabi.

See, SnP doesn't need a civil war with the northerners. They'll bankrupt themselves.

Source

'Tweren't civil. And that pizza sounds disvolting, regusting, and purt near nasty.

I need to concoct a token redneck pizza. Sardines, pickled pig feet, poke salat, Vidalia onions, pickled eggs, sausage gravy, deer jerky, and fried catfish with just a hint of Texas Pete maybe. I'll work on that...

'Tweren't civil. And that pizza sounds disvolting, regusting, and purt near nasty.

I need to concoct a token redneck pizza. Sardines, pickled pig feet, poke salat, Vidalia onions, pickled eggs, sausage gravy, deer jerky, and fried catfish with just a hint of Texas Pete maybe. I'll work on that...

Poke salat on a pizza! Sacrilege!

see... that's how you write - from the heart. (snp will know whereof i speak, from elswhere, where i no longer post)

Don't over analyze it - one word or phrase or description paints a thousand words ..go with the flow and get it down in short word visages - suggest rather than decsribe or articulate - then it is easier to go back and fine tune.

Characters tend to create their own life as you write them. easier then to retrospectively tune up.

Best, BB

Back