Not quite RW stuff

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Run for the Hills!!!!!!

Christopher Walken 2008

"Our great country is in a terrible downward spiral. We're outsourcing jobs, bankrupting social security, and losing lives at war. We need to focus on what's important-- paying attention to our children, our citizens, our future. We need to think about improving our failing educational system, making better use of our resources, and helping to promote a stable, safe, and tolerant global society. It's time to be smart about our politics. It's time to get America back on track."

The Official Homepage of the Walken 2008 Campaign
http://www.walken2008.com

What is Mr. Walken's party affiliation?
Mr. Walken believes that voters should vote based on the candidates' platforms, not their party affiliation. At this early stage, we are not affiliated with any political party, nor do we plan to be. Our platform is our message, and that's what we're running on. Down the road, if an established party chooses to back Mr. Walken, he may accept.

hmm...

He seems to lean toward the "I'm not a liberal so don't call me one" party

We need to think about improving our failing educational system, making better use of our resources, and helping to promote a stable, safe, and tolerant global society.

:rofl: No profit in that.

chcr said:
:rofl: No profit in that.
Plenty of profit in the statement: making better use of our resources.

All of those bombs are laying about and getting cobwebby... lets use those suckers!

You're all thinking the same thing I am, aren't you? His final scene in Platoon, when he gets shot down from behind?

Never mind, that was Willem Dafoe. I always confuse those two

Back