Notice Given! 30 Days till the move to "man world"...

Asylumbound

Found a new roomate/place to live. (Im permanently homeless since my separation and hefty child support responsibility doesn't afford me the finances to do anything else. Oh and the paper work for the divorce should be done next week).

Anyway, If I had sat down and tried to imagine a place for me I couldn't come up with anything better than this.

The rooms are bigger, walk in closets in all the rooms, I have my own bathroom, I get to furnish the Den with my stuff so I can pull a few more of my things out of storage. Pool table, Gym, Jacquizzi, 57 inch TV, 1000 watt sound, Satellite TV with the full football package to be purchased this fall, there will be 2 gaming computers set up, wireless network, X-box 360, PS2, X-Box, Fooseball, a second fridge in the garage just for beer..oh and he is making room so I can put my mustang in the garage. A gi-hugic liquor cabinent, good location, and a roomate who is never home....because he is an F-16 Fighter pilot for the Air Force.

So we met week and hit it off pretty good. I drank his jack daniels, dropped one of his weights on my foot, he kicked my ass in pool and we sealed the deal.

:beardbng:

Should be fun..and a hell of a lot better than living with what can only be described as....living with Anthony Perkins "Norman Bates" from the Hitchcock movie "Psycho"

:eek3:

unclehobart

Asylumbound said:
... my separation and hefty child support responsibility doesn't afford me the finances to do anything else....

...Pool table, Gym, Jacquizzi, 57 inch TV, 1000 watt sound, Satellite TV with the full football package to be purchased this fall, there will be 2 gaming computers set up, wireless network, X-box 360, PS2, X-Box, Fooseball, a second fridge in the garage just for beer..oh and he is making room so I can put my mustang in the garage...
Umm..

BlurOfSerenity

me too. well, not the mustang. but that's not nearly as crazy as the divorce case i was the court reporter for the other day where the husband was fudging the numbers on his financial records and just bought an '06 corvette to replace his '03 corvette, lol.

Asylumbound

tonksy said:
Me thinks they belong to roommate dude.

Yea, all I have is a bedroom suit and a nice computer. Well.. I had a pool table, but my X has it now. I had a 57 Inch TV, but my x has it now. I did keep my stereo though.

I just left her 99% of everything we had and let her *piss3* on me.

tonksy

We have a pool table that we could let go rather cheap as it reeks of cheap smoke. You'd hafta come get it, though ;)

Inkara1

OK, good. For a second, I thought you were attending the JJR512 school of financial prudence.

Inkara1

jjr512.com is back up now... he and his woman got married and they have a second child, and last I knew he was studying to be an EMT.

BlurOfSerenity

tru dat, yo. and he and dawn are both, last i heard, working at a muvico movie theater, too. (i'm his sister, in case anyone didnt know)