NYC's "Catwoman", Jocelyn Wildenstein

greenfreak

This woman did this to herself, to look like a tiger.

Just... horrifying. Ugh. How can anyone think this looks attractive??

jocelynwildenstein.jpg

This isn't doctored people, this is really her.

The reasons are even worse than the outcome. She did it because her millionaire husband's eye was roaming towards younger women. So she had surgery after surgery to look like a tiger, his favorite animal. He had an affair anyway, and they got divorced.

A funny interview: http://www.happywomanmagazine.com/Healthfitness/jocelynewildenstein.htm

A before picture on this site:
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000351.html

There are a lot of things she looks like... but a tiger sure as hell isn't one of them. I'm having a hard time, though, finding the "silverstone" or "calphalon" logo embossed in her face from where the skillet hit it.

I like this, though:

[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What if a woman can't afford plastic surgery - are there any alternatives you can suggest?[/font]

[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes I recommend she develop a personality and learn to bake.[/font]

It's all of the scarring that really bothers me about it. Even if the results of all of the shaping was attractive, all the scarring - her skin is destroyed...what a mess.

She had her skin darkened too to more resemble the coloring of a tiger. She used to be fair-skinned.

You ever see pictures of those people who go so far to have whiskers implanted into their cheeks? I'm surprised she didn't do that too.

What worries me more than the fact that someone is stupid enough to do this, regardless of the reason (the reason making it worse) is that a doctor did it. So much for the Oath.

it looks like a transsexual to me, oh and that had the baseball bat thing on top of that. :lol2:

I was gonna say the same thing as Cat there.....are they sure she wasn't male at some point??

Professur said:
What worries me more than the fact that someone is stupid enough to do this, regardless of the reason (the reason making it worse) is that a doctor did it. So much for the Oath.
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Once I've found the right doctor what then?[/font]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Be specific about your needs and don't take no for an answer. Remember, like a housepainter, a plastic surgeon works for you. Just as you wouldn't let a housepainter say "No, I think it looks good now. I refuse to do any more work as it would be dangerous." You should not let a surgeon bully you. Make a clear list of what you want. If they cannot deliver, tell them you will get someone else to do it. Then spread a rumour that he/she left a sponge behind your left ear.[/font]

[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bring in a photograph, or a clipping from National Geographic as I did, to show the surgeon exactly the look you desire. Unless you have a knack for drawing don't make the Joan Rivers mistake of handing in a sketch on a cocktail napkin.[/font]
:laugh:

They have this show on every once in awhile on HBO, this guy tattoo himself like a tiger and he had inplants put in of wiskers, etc.....SICK looking.
Another guy tattoo his whole body like a lepard and walks around nekkid. Then theres puzzel man....just sick to think these people think its attractive in any way...

Back