O.J. Gets Squeezed

Cerise

Breaking news....

OJ Simpson arrested for suspicion of armed robbery in Las Vegas, NV.

CNN is reporting that Simpson was arrested at the Palm Hotel in his room. Also reported -- cops have found the weapons. Alfred Beardsley, a sports memorabilia dealer, says Simpson and his posse came into his hotel room -- guns drawn Thursday night -- and took various personal items of Simpson's that Beardsley had acquired.

Ruh roh.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/16/cops-have-o-j-in-palm-of-hand/

He thought he was untouchable since he beat the murder charges.

It looks like the police waited to file until they had an airtight case against him.

:brow:

PSSSSSST OJ, He's dead.

_40976173_getty_cochran203.jpg

I'm so tired of hearing about OJ from watching news today, that I may not watch news for the next week.:retard:

I'm so tired of hearing about OJ from watching news today, that I may not watch news for the next week.:retard:

It was 'all OJ all the time' for awhile there... ;)

I wonder how he'll do in the pen? I've heard the general population doesn't take too kindly to those who abuse women or children or animals---OJ was a wife beater before he was a wife murderer.

Ain't this the same crowd hollering for people to hold off judgment in cases liike this? Presumption of innocence and all that? My my how things change.

Not to say the guilty SOB ain't where he belongs or nothin...just pointing out...

His line about "I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas" was pitiful. He oughta get 30 days just for that.

It was 'all OJ all the time' for awhile there... ;).

still a lot of time down the drain today ...again.

I just do not understand why some people get multitudes of air-time,
when they should even get the time of day.

Surely there way more news-worthy things out there ...geez.

edit: one thing is for sure....he flat got the attention sucked Alll the way away from Vick now. :D

something I don't get here...
I thought it was illegal to record anyone without their knowledge, unless
there is some kinda court order.:confused:

or is that a state law thing?

Back