Oddball vintage sports crap

tonksy

Hey guys, I'm kinda stumped. I've been looking for a Phil Vandersea football card from his one year with the New Orleans Saints but I simply can't find one. Tons from the Packers but no Saints. I've looked online and on ebay...I even did a Want it now to let the dealers know what I was looking for. Nothing. Does anyone know how to find the really bizarre and obscure crap like this?
I purchased an oil painting of Phil Vandersea in his Saints uniform at a yard sale last year and want the card to go in the lower corner of the frame.

Try a card seller, online or brick-and-mortar.

I get disgusted every time I try and purchase sports aparrel (sp?) locally. I don't like the Braves, the Vols, or the Titans, so I have to go to the bigger more expensive stores. Last night, in an effort to replace some of the stuff we lost in the fire, we went to *shudder* the mall. *twitch twitch gag reflex* 28 of the 32 MLB teams caps in stock...no Rangers. 20 of 32 NFL tem caps in stock...no Bucs. They did have 4 Penn State caps, but since Paterno will soon (?) be retiring and thus ending my entire reason for supporting anything north of Richmond VA forever I decided to wait. So I have to buy them online and pay the shipping costs.

*SnP bitching and moaning as he gets his fishing gear together*

Back