Oh, duh!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Lost Pot
Hello, officers, I’d like to report a pot robbery…yes it seems as though someone has stolen my illegal plants. Can you get them back for me? RCMP officers must have thought they were hearing things when a British Columbian man called them to say his homegrown marijuana stash was stolen. When they arrived at his house, they discovered the thief had left some of the herb behind – enough, in fact, for them to arrest him. Sounds like that guy’s lost a brain cell or two.
DUH!!! :D

source

:eek: I get afraid when I think that there are really people that stupid. I don't understand HOW such stupid people breed and produce more stupid people! :rolleyes:

out in Ca some woman called the cops and said someone sold her plaster when she was trying to buy drugs. it was on that cops show on tv, they showed her telling all about it. what a dumbass. she should of asked them if they had any for sale first.

Damn, went to the local mall, to retrieve the tapes from the cameras that I installed in the dressing rooms, and the recorders that I put in are gone. I'm on my way to the police station now to report it.

See you soon.

Back