Oh, HELL no

I say let her have it. It would be trading a competent and senior left of left wing crass old woman for an incompetent and junior left of left wing crass old woman.

unclehobart said:
I say let her have it. It would be trading a competent and senior left of left wing crass old woman for an incompetent and junior left of left wing crass old woman.
:swing:

Nah. If the people really are to dumb to eject the dead weight, we don't need a law that throws out the good ones along with the bad ones.

There are no good ones. Only ones that are less bad. Many elections in this country are not even democratic because of the drawing of the districts and the money available during campaigns. There is no reason that murdering drunk Ted Kennedy should still be in the Senate. We need term limits for these fuckers.

Massachusetts needs term limits

jer-tedkennedy_1.jpg

Term limits should be everywhere. That way slimy politicians won't be able to consolidate such grotesque powerbases in Washington.

tonksy said:
And then maybe they would worry about the issues instead of how to get reelected.
:rofl: Remember, the same people that would pass term limits are the ones worrying about how to get reelected.

No one ever said that those assholes in Washington would do it. I am only saying that is what should happen.

:hmm: The only way to do that would be through another Constitutional Convention...and nobody has the cojones to do that. ;)

Not to worry (unless you are active service military)
there will be momentous events in the days ahead
that will make these matters seem petty indeed.

Back