Oh ladiiiiiiies... Victoria's Secret Sale!

greenfreak

Passing along an email I got from Victoria's Secret:

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
SAVE $5 ON BRA TOPS
Simply add any Bra Top to your order and enter the offer code
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]BRATOPEMAIL[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] during checkout. The Bra Top will be discounted upon order completion. Offer is subject to reduction by returns, exchanges or cancellations. Offer applies to eligible Bra Tops only. Valid through March 15, 2004, for Internet orders shipped to U.S. and Canadian destinations only. Offer is not valid in stores, on catalogue orders, or on orders placed through Catalogue Quick Order at VictoriasSecret.com.

$15 OFF A $100 ORDER; $30 OFF A $150 0RDER; $75 OFF A $250 ORDER
Offer will automatically be deducted at checkout for eligible orders. Subject to reduction by returns, cancellations or exchanges. Does not apply to clearance merchandise, gift certificates, gift wrap services, shipping or taxes. Offer valid through March 15, 2004 for orders shipped to U.S. destinations only.
[/font]

If you would like to peruse the selections: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/category/?cgnbr=OSCLOBTPZZZ&rfnbr=1279

Damn I love VS. I'm going to the store to try them on tomorrow, then I'm coming home and ordering. The Ballet Neck Bra Top looks to be the only one I could get away with at work. But I'll probably get the Bra Top Cami too, to wear underneath my french cut blouses.

Enjoy!

:headbang: I love VS too!! Right after I gave birth, I ordered a whole bunch of stuff that I could fit into!!

Back