Oh no! Al Sharpton doesn't want Rush to buy the Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ever win a Super Bowl (not too soon it's looking like), and he does buy in, it would probably be inappropriate for him to visit the white house with the team if a democrat or non Rush friendly dupe was in office! But other than that, and the concept of Rush owning a bunch of overrated black athletes, well probably nothing at all.

ResearchMonkey

barackobamajeremiahwrig.png

The better question is why does anyone care what Rush thinks? I'll tell you! Because they are idiots unable to form their own thoughts!

Have a nice day jackasses!

chcr

Too cute for words
The NFL will never let a group including Rush Limbaugh buy a team. It makes for some good free advertising though.

Rush is thinking about buying into the Rams. Seems lot of folks care about what Rush thinks he might do with his money.

Personally I hope he buys the Lambs and has no success at all. Only because he is in our division, if he wasn't I'd even wish him success, I just wish people would mind their own business about such trivialities more. My earlier post was not a reflection of what I think, but a reflection of why I see some folks having a problem with it.

Well on NFL Network today the Commish is saying that the team isn't offically for sale yet even, and that NFL members WILL be held to a higher standard, which tells me the NFL will move to block him.

No matter whether you agree with Rush or not, he is vile and bitter to his political enemies and he does not in any way meet the criteria of a "higher standard" in my opinion. I also think a LOT of players would be against the move.

spike

Nobody told me he was racist. I have read many of his racist remarks.

If I read the racist things he say is he spoon feeding them to me? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.