Oh this is good..this is really good.

IDLEchild

E-bay never ceases to entertain me

Up for bid, is the really Gross Thing That Fell Out Of My Ceiling. Yes...yes...I know. You may not need any more gross things in your Gross Collection, but hear me out...you're gonna want this. I was doing some remodeling in my dining room last spring and there were some cheap, ghetto-like ceiling tiles that needed to be replaced, due to water damage. It was hotter than Hades in the house and I was ready to take a break, but I only had a couple more tiles to pull down. Don't know why it was so hot, but I was sweating like a trollop in church. Anyway, when I yanked out the last one, a shower of ceiling flotsom rained down on my head, and I felt something whap me on the noggin. Fearing it was a gigantic woman-eating spider or someone from the IRS, I beat myself in the head repeatedly until I thought I had killed it.

When I came to, lying on the floor beside me was this rotted, nasty, stained, twisted and completely disgusting female undergarment. I think it's a bra. Now, I've lived in this 100+ year old house for 15 years, and not once have I stored my dainties under the floorboards. Needless to say (but I'm saying it anyway) I was both repulsed and facinated by this filthy display of feminine frippery. No telling how long it had been up there....waiting. *shudder* Most people would have tossed it in the trash, but for some reason, I bagged it and kept it.

i-1.JPG

Thought it was gonna be a severed head or something.....still pretty gross tho.

It is actually going up for 51+ dollars...US is not in as bad economic slump as i thought it was since some fine patrons have the money to squander away on such frivolous and frankly weird belongings of god knows who.

Buttcrackdivine said:
www.rotten.com

can't have people being disappointed now can we !!!

oooh no.......I spent far too much time scouring rotten when I first got the net:D and it ain't long since I've eaten ;)

$51+ dollars for a dirty old tit-sling??? :confused:

I gotta phone the missus......see what she has at the back of her wardrobe :D

bleach
never ceases to be amazed at the human race

i'm sure there are people out there that collect antique undergarments. can't imagine why.

tonks said:
i'm sure there are people out there that collect antique undergarments. can't imagine why.

That isn't antique chic, that's derelictque chic.

That high bidder needs to see people...people who label themselves shrinks.

Buttcrackdivine said:
That isn't antique chic, that's derelictque chic.

That high bidder needs to see people...people who label themselves shrinks.
maybe a museum will buy it. that wouldn't be so raunchy.

Back