OK, so it's 2003 over here...

Aunty Em

... and it's nearly 3 in the am and I've finished the lager and the burgundy and I'm supposed to be sleepy aren't I? Like hell I am! I'm still wide awake, so wide awake I booted up the box and came in here. I need some nice kind person to sing me a lullaby or bash me over the head with a baseball bat tonight I think, but I guess you're all out making whoopee so no help here! I just love insomnia! :(

Happy New Year - 5 hours late. :)

Ahoy there, fellow country woman. I salute you and you're insomnia. 'Tis an honourable attribute, oh yes.

*ahem*

Sleep little Aunty Em, don't say a word,
Just go to bed, like a good English bird...

:yawn3:

:D hardly. I just came back from 'celebrating' the new year with my grandparents. Nuff said. :D

I'm one of those poor unfortunates who remembers everything they do when drunk. I tell my friends I don't but that's a big fib, mainly because I actually lose all inhibitions and have been known to do some pretty crazy stuff. Like balancing on the white line down the middle of the road, waving to the traffic and tying pretty bows in car aereals, well I thought they were pretty.

I can't help it, honest m'lud, I just can't stop myself. :D

Happy New Year, Aunty! :)

We just got in from my friends' house and got the kids in bed... one hour until the new year, and I plan to bring it in lying in bed. No insomnia here. :)

Night, night Ards and Happy New Year. It's just after 4 here so I think I'll shut up shop and mosey on down to bed as well, I'm finally beginning to feel a bit tired, so I'll get while the goings good. :)

Now I've just got to try to keep from scrapping 1/2dozen
checks from putting /02 on them.:D

you think you got it bad? I'm have to remember to write 2003 and remember that I have a new last name :eek:

Back