Ok, this is WHACK

Bus stop today, asian sexy godess (maybe indian by race) standin up mindin her own business, two girls (black, not racial profiling, just mentioning) just watch her, and start up, basically they're cussin her cause she looked away from them ?( they started cussin how she thought she was all that and who she think she was?? and that if she dares she can get on the bus with them and let em sort her out etc... wtf?? over looks?? poor girl was like WTF, people were just snickerin how these two girls were so DUMB. i mean WTF????

Unfortunately, some folk can't feel anything but jealousy when they come across someone who they percieve as having something "better" than them.

For all those girls knew, the "sexy godess" could have been a complete wreck.

Janimal said:
Unfortunately, some folk can't feel anything but jealousy when they come across someone who they percieve as having something "better" than them.

For all those girls knew, the "sexy godess" could have been a complete wreck.

Yes, most women are like that.

What i also find funny is how women diminish the beautiness of better looking women, they just say something like: "i don't know what you guys see in her,, she's fat, and look at her clothes she looks like a slut".....ohhh but they will magnify the *beautiness* of an uglier girl saying something like: "ohh she's good looking".

That kind of thing pisses me off. There's no way i can just sit there and listen to people talk like that. Anger would get the better of me.

I'm not prepared to have 2 angry boyfrieds come out the crowd and pounce on me or something, it was thier hood, so i had no backup or nothng.

Luis G said:
Yes, most women are like that.

Spoken like a true misogynist. Are you taking lessons from Gato? ;)

Women like that are the reason I don't have many female friends. I've always known men and women who care about image and outward appearance first and everything else a distant second. The people who, before they say good morning to you, check out your outfit or your hair. It annoys me sometimes but I realize that when people are like that in this stage of the game, they're not even aware that they do stuff like that. People typically don't change, so no use in trying to change them, right?

There have been times that I've witnessed things like that in public and without thinking before I spoke, I opened my mouth. When you're dealing with strangers, I don't know if that's such a hot idea in hindsight, you never know who they are or what they'll do when backed into a corner or embarrassed in public. Especially people who will pick fights with total strangers.

Mine turned out well, because the whole subway car got behind me once I said something (for this kid to give an enormously pregnant woman his seat) but it could have turned another way. You used to hear about people having the crap beaten out of them (or worse, raped or murdered) in public and people just walking right by all the time in NY. :eek:

I'm not prepared to have 2 angry boyfrieds come out the crowd and pounce on me or something, it was thier hood, so i had no backup or nothng.
Justin i thought you were like 6' 3" and worked out? Besides, there nothing like a good beating every now and then for a good cause.

Back