ok .. who got what?

nalani

I got a really cute card from my kids ... rings from two of my sisters ... a coffee mug from one brother ... a dolphin pendant with a black pearl from my mom ... books ... pj's ... earrings ... a DVD player from my aunty (ku'u's mommy-in-law) ... and lots of other stuff ...

what'd everyone else?

damn LL :D

I also got a new AV ... though I'm not so sure about it yet ... it looks too .. grouchy :D

*hugs Squig* ... sounds like you had some nice downtime :)

greenfreak said:

But he hasn't yet posted a poll asking everyone to rate how much they enjoyed their Christmas, so that's still open. :p ;)

Na said:
I got a really cute card from my kids ... rings from two of my sisters ... a coffee mug from one brother ... a dolphin pendant with a black pearl from my mom ... books ... pj's ... earrings ... a DVD player from my aunty (ku'u's mommy-in-law) ... and lots of other stuff ...

Cool! Got a pic of the pendant? It sounds neat.

What books did you get?

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Ours was very nice too. Everyone was on their best behavior-- for a change. :p :D

LOL @ greenie ... girl, sometimes I think you and ku'u are the only two who get it :D

Args - I don't have a pic of the pendant, but I'll take one tonight ... it's rather lovely. My cousin and her husband gave me "Memoirs of a Geisha" in hard cover ... I've been wanting to read that book but they gave their copy to his sister and never got it back ... I started reading it last night - I really like it so far.

My kids were really good yesterday ... and very happy and appreciative of all their gifts ... :)

Back