Old school toys in the mail today (pics)

flavio

Banned
My parents moved and mailed me a bunch of my old toys. I can't believe what great condition they are in.

I'm not sure what to do with them. I'll probable try most of them out a time or two :)

...then I don't know. Check them out, there's Star Wars stuff at the end of the gallery. There's actually at least 20-30 action figures in the box with the Millennium Falcon.

Some cool toys <- The 70's clothes and hair is enough entertainment on it's own.

Actually, much of it is already worth money. To an experienced dealer. Joe Q Public has as much chance of making big money on that as they do on the stock market, and for much the same reason. A dealer will give you less than a quarter of what it's worth.

Same thing happened with the Beanie Babies.

Check online to get assessments. I have a Beatles 45 holder thats worth $350. Toys are hot as collectables right now.

Wow that's some cool stuff. There's a flea market near me that deals in vintage toys, they make a killing on the Star Wars stuff. i wonder if it will be worth more once the next movie comes out or not.

Rusty's parents gave him back some old toys recently too, he has that Darth Vader carrying case with all the action figures inside. They also gave him back a Garfield phone . I told him there's no way we're hooking that thing up. ;)

What about EBay? You should see what that stuff goes for now and monitor it.

Ebay kinda ropes you into selling at whatever goes. If you set a high reserve, you probably won't sell. A low reserve will get you action, but at the risk of selling it for much less than it's worth.

Back