Oldie and Mouldy

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
and they're baaaaaaaaaack! :eek13:

blast from the past

The 2005 Tour - 4-29-05 Orillia ON. Maybe I should find a date and wear a HUGE belt and have HUGE hair.

We'll get wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild!

I gotta say it's time to let go fellas.

that'd be something to see...buncha 40somethings thinking they can still headbang like 20 years ago. buy stock in muscle relaxants and motrin....

They still play that song on the radio station I listen to. I tried telling my boy, 15, that it was a pretty cool song when I was a kid. He just looked at me and shrugged, "sounds kinda lame to me." I'm thinking that wasn't a good bonding moment there.

A flaming, ignorant, can't sing to save his life putz,

PT, try White (or Rob) Zombie. My kid digs that stuff.

PT said:
They still play that song on the radio station I listen to. I tried telling my boy, 15, that it was a pretty cool song when I was a kid. He just looked at me and shrugged, "sounds kinda lame to me." I'm thinking that wasn't a good bonding moment there.
my guys like it.

or, they're brainwashed. :eyemouth:

I don't think many others do either. This is the lameassest bar in a lameass back-water town.

Professur said:
Without Randy, I don't wanna hear them.

Randy Rhoads was and in my opinion is the best guitarist ever recorded. What I would give to get my hands on those QR tapes with him that were released in Japan. I miss the guy a lot. Great talent, super person. RIP.

Back