OMG!! Man in tight ...

kuulani

uniform :licklips:

There is a too-die-for-handsome-oh-my-god-i'm-drooling police officer in our office.

"'scuse me, Mr. Officer, do you need to frisk and 'cuff me?"

*wipes up drool*

Sure he's really a policeman? Maybe he's just dressed up as one. Maybe, he's somebody's birthday present.

Oooooh. This is a day of men ...

There's a carpentar man outside my window, pounding away in the rain, shirt sticking to his chest.

I would drool over him, but he's my friend ...so I can't drool.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe all men don't like to be treated like pieces of meat? :laugh5:

Oh ok, I tried to say it with a straight face, nevermind.

:laugh5:

*swoons cause he talked to me*

I almost considered driving out of here with my seatbelt unfastened ... and I may be concealing a weapon ... FRISK TIME!!!! WOOHOO!!! hehehehe

kuulani said:
Oooooh. This is a day of men ...

There's a carpentar man outside my window, pounding away in the rain, shirt sticking to his chest.

I would drool over him, but he's my friend ...so I can't drool.

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one thinking that!!!! :D

*phew* I didn't know if I could drool over carpentar-man. But if you're thinking of it, I can think of it too! :D

nalani said:
*swoons cause he talked to me*

I almost considered driving out of here with my seatbelt unfastened ... and I may be concealing a weapon ... FRISK TIME!!!! WOOHOO!!! hehehehe

'cept he'd probably have to call a female cop to frisk you. Regs being what they are.

...'scuse me officer, is that a gun in your pants, or are ya just glad to see me?

:brow:

thanking scanty for starting this brow-craze[/siz]

oh my god! Excessive use of The Brow!!!! :eek:

*thinks about handing out the punishments*

*decides The Brow was actually quite suitable in each occasion*

:D :D :D

*was thinking about asking permission before actually using the BROW, but realizing its importance in the above post and used it anyway*

nalani said:
*hoping "doit pansch" is a good thing*

nevermind the gun .. get a look at that baton! :brow:
:( I wish I could have seen the baton. Left to my imagination, I guess ;)

Back