Omg omg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Does anyone remember when whoreable posted a link to a song called "I.M. Me"? It was a goofy song about chatting online and such...

Well, I DLed it to listen to when he posted th elink and it just started playing from my play list. LOL, oh the things you hear when listening to your playlist in a random order.

I play songs I forgot I even downloaded when I do the random thing. :tardbang:

Incidentally, that's why I don't always do it. I frequently have my speakers at a loud volume, and some of my songs are loud and, umm, not suitable for being played at loud^2. *cough*pr0n*/cough*

:beerbang:

fury said:
I play songs I forgot I even downloaded when I do the random thing. :tardbang:

Incidentally, that's why I don't always do it. I frequently have my speakers at a loud volume, and some of my songs are loud and, umm, not suitable for being played at loud^2. *cough*pr0n*/cough*

:beerbang:

i play them with the shuffle option, however, if i don't like the song i just click the next song button.

Luis G said:
i play them with the shuffle option, however, if i don't like the song i just click the next song button.
The shuffle button is often half a screen away, assuming winamp is visible. If it's not, it's also an extra click away. That usually takes 10 seconds, and by that time, it's already known by the whole neighborhood what I'm listening to. :tardbang:

uses his complete list on shuffle and fade plugins combined with quick reactions on the alt+tab and b combination to skip songs to something slightly more appropriate

Back